Marketing Analytics (Paid) Internship
Location: TEMPE Office
Who We Are:
App Squad is a global powerhouse in mobile application design & development. We create comprehensive applications and games for entrepreneurs, start-ups and enterprises across a multitude of various platforms such as Android and iOS. Our highly skilled developers are able to use UX, UI and Unity to create extremely fluid apps that keep users coming back.
Additionally, we provide high-end web solutions to assist businesses in achieving their true potential, efficiently spreading their message throughout the digital world. Our Webmaster and WordPress trainers are able to guide you through every step of creating a beautiful website that will captivate your audience.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of the fastest growing startups in the world through our internship program! You will work alongside the Head of Marketing and other stakeholders, and will aid in having a huge impact on our fast-growing company. By helping curate and write relevant content that helps reach our target markets, you will assist in selecting ideas for published content, and aid in developing the overall vision for our “app development company” services to build brand, gain leads, and engage with current, past and future customers. This will include curating content, creating content calendars, giving final edits and uploading blogs to our website and funnels, along with media calendars to content schedulers.You will also help build content for our target customer personas. Want to see how marcom messaging and corporate message writing in the real world works? We will diligently look to add creativity in all of our marketing assets, collateral, and messaging. We want to create unique, brilliant content that propels us as a thought and industry leader.
– Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
– Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
– Report on marketing KPIs like cost per visit, cost per lead, cost per conversion and ROAS
– Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
– Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
– Support audience identification and segmentation
– Recommend website and campaign optimizations
– Develop and maintain marketing campaign and channel dashboards
– Develop Click Funnel and Sales Funnel marketing content
What You Will Learn & Gain:
-How to develop funnels
-How you can create omni-channel campaigns
– The importance of metrics and KPI’s..
– Time management skills of what it is like handling multiple projects with definitive timelines
– Always being informed on the latest, most up-to-date information regarding marketing strategies
– You will receive course credit, salary and have access to off site, company events, and a stocked kitchen
– Opportunity to have this position through-out the school year
– A college student looking to grow and gain experience working within Mobile App and Digital space
– Knowledgeable with Google Analytics
– Basic understanding of digital paid media channels, KPI’s and tracking
– Enthusiastic and have a good knowledge about using MS Excel
– Entrepreneurial in your ability with expertise in owning projects of your own
– Passionate about small businesses and helping entrepreneurs compete in today’s digital world
– Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
– Familiar with marketing platforms: Hubspot, InfusionSoft. Click-Funnels, SalesForce, Commission Junction, etc.
– A plus: Experience with reporting platforms and dashboards i.e. Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc
– Proven proficiency in Google Sheets/ Excel, google Doc’s editing tools and PowerPoint is a plus
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Give 4 examples of KPI’s that translate with any business
Write 3 paragraphs that sell us on why we should hire you as our Marketing Analyst intern