Social Media Marketing (Paid) Internship
Location: TEMPE Office
Who We Are:
App Squad is a global powerhouse in mobile application design & development. We create comprehensive applications and games for entrepreneurs, start-ups and enterprises across a multitude of various platforms such as Android and iOS. Our highly skilled developers are able to use UX, UI and Unity to create extremely fluid apps that keep users coming back.
Additionally, we provide high-end web solutions to assist businesses in achieving their true potential, efficiently spreading their message throughout the digital world. Our Webmaster and WordPress trainers are able to guide you through every step of creating a beautiful website that will captivate your audience.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of the fastest growing startups in the world through our internship program! You will work alongside the Head of Marketing and other stakeholders, and will aid in having a huge impact on our fast-growing company. By helping curate and write relevant content that helps reach our target markets, you will assist in selecting ideas for published content, and aid in developing the overall vision for our “app development company” services to build brand, gain leads, and engage with current, past and future customers. This will include curating content, creating content calendars, giving final edits and uploading blogs to our website and funnels, along with media calendars to content schedulers.You will also help build content for our target customer personas. Want to see how marcom messaging and corporate message writing in the real world works? We will diligently look to add creativity in all of our marketing assets, collateral, and messaging. We want to create unique, brilliant content that propels us as a thought and industry leader.
– Help administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original and high-quality content to develop brand awareness and online reputation.
– Be able to edit and catch minor mistakes.
– Upload content calendars to schedulers and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
– Aid in designing, creating, and managing promotions and social ad campaigns.
– Collaborate with the marketing team to help improve and execute on the success of our clients.
What You Will Learn & Gain:
– How to identify themed content and to source additional content that fits the aesthetics of each particular vertical’s brand.
– How you can create more engagement with captions that ask questions or bring a call to action.
– The importance of user rights when sourcing photos/crediting images.
– Time management skills of what it is like handling multiple social media calendars.
– Always being informed on the latest, most up-to-date information regarding social media/marketing.
– Experienced education on the ever-changing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn algorithms.
– You will receive course credit, salary and have access to off site, company events, and a stocked kitchen.
– Opportunity to have this position through-out the school year.
– A college student looking to grow and gain experience working within the app and digital space.
– Knowledgeable in social marketing and business trends.
– A clear and energetic communicator.
– Enthusiastic about social media marketing strategies, with a knack for creativity across a number of verticals.
– Entrepreneurial in your ability with expertise in owning projects of your own.
– Passionate about small businesses and helping entrepreneurs compete in today’s digital world.
– Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing or Communications.
– Familiar with print article writing, blogs, online content marketing and writing ability.
– Proven proficiency in Google Sheets / Excel, Google Doc’s, editing tools and PowerPoint is a plus.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Write 3 social media posts that sell us on why we should hire you as our social media intern